Company Name Reservation
- No company may use a corporate name which is identical with that of another company.
- Where the corporate names of two companies contain any marks or identifying words respectively that may distinguish the different categories of business of the two companies, such corporate names shall not be considered identical with each other.
- A company shall not use a name which tends to mislead the public to associate it with the name of a government agency or a public welfare organization, or has an implication of offending against public order or good customs.
- Before proceeding to the company incorporation registration procedure, a company shall first apply for approval and reservation, for a specific period of time, of its corporate name and the scope of its business.
- Regulations Governing Review of Applications for Reservation of Corporate Names and Business Scopes
- Download Application